Get ready for more days at the beach. This home is the perfect set up for a second home – it even has the downstairs bunk room! Not too small, not too big – this multi-level floor plan has 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms in just over 1,600 square feet.
Spend long days at the beach, or riding bikes along the miles of leisure trails, followed by swims in the private pool and dinners on the rear deck. Life doesn’t get much sweeter!
Special Features Include:
- Located in renowned Sea Pines, a resort community on the South-end of Hilton Head Island
- Situated on a quiet street with easy access to the beach nearby
- Great bedroom count and size for a second home
- Elevated construction
- Wood siding with new exterior paint
- Quality updates (2017 – 2018) including a new roof!
- Private pool (recently resurfaced and new pump installed)
- Spacious, multi-level deck with modern, wire cable railing
- Eat-in kitchen featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile flooring (on a diagonal), and breakfast nook with nice big windows
- The living room boasts a vaulted ceiling, clerestory windows, fireplace and sliding glass doors out to the deck
- The owner’s bedroom and two guest bedrooms are on the main living level
- The owner’s bedroom has access to the rear deck
- “Bunk room” and nicely remodeled bathroom featuring a large walk-in, decorative tile shower, and new vanity with granite top (2017), on the ground level
- HVAC (2017)
- Lockable owner’s closet
- Pull down attic stairs
Additional photos and information for 10 Wren Drive, Hilton Head, SC
All homes for sale in Sea Pines
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.