Enjoy leisurely afternoons on the rocking chair front porch of this quaint Lowcountry home overlooking the lagoon and fountain in the distance! Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in 1,950 square feet, 125 Southside Pkwy. offers the perfect balance of formal and informal living spaces, including a cozy family room with fireplace for cooler evenings. The backyard is also ideal for entertaining, with an adjacent nature preserve providing both privacy and a lovely view for outdoor gatherings.
Special Features Include:
- Situated on a beautiful homesite with protected preserve located behind the house for private wood views
- Wood deck/patio
- Vinyl siding
- Large, southern front porch with views across the street of a community lagoon
- Engineered wood flooring throughout the main living spaces and kitchen
- Formal dining room with decorative millwork and crown molding
- The kitchen features oak cabinetry, white appliances, pantry, and a breakfast nook with sliding glass doors that lead to the rear patio
- All bedrooms are on the second floor
- Spacious owner’s suite with a tray ceiling, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower
- Laundry room on the second floor
- Attic storage area
- Community pool
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.