Introducing 26 Harford, a premium townhome offering in beautiful Habersham, a Southern Living inspired community, walking distance from Main Street Market with plentiful dining options and boutique shopping.
Abounding in Southern charm with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and nearly 2,700 square feet. A rare gem – this townhome features a 2-car detached garage, private courtyard, and large screened porch. If you know Habersham, you already know you want to stay to live… come see!
- Located in beautiful Habersham, a premier Southern Living inspired community, just minutes from historic Beaufort
- Townhome just down from Main Street Market overlooking a “Civic Site,” passive green space from the front
- Exquisite millwork throughout including crown molding, oversized baseboards, and cased doorways and windows
- Quaint courtyard between the garage and the back entrance of the home with paver patio and planting beds
- Heart pine hardwood flooring throughout main living spaces
- Welcoming foyer entry with partial glass front door and transom
- Elongated windows downstairs and volume ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Beautifully appointed living room with wall-to-wall built-ins flanking the gas fireplace and mantle
- Formal dining room featuring board and batten wainscoting, and a chandelier
- The staircase has hardwood stair treads and wainscoting
- Large kitchen featuring stained-wood cabinetry, granite countertops, center island with breakfast bar for two, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, over and under cabinet lighting, and a pantry closet
- Spacious and cozy screened porch with ceiling fans accessible from the kitchen/in-formal dining area from a double set of French doors with transoms
- First-floor owner’s suite features an updated bathroom with newer vintage-style decorative tile floors, plus a soaking tub, double vanity and walk-in shower
- Cozy den/office with views out to green space
- Two spacious en suite guest bedrooms on the upper level have decorative tile flooring. One bathroom features a tub/shower combo and the other has a walk-in shower.
- Laundry room with cabinetry storage
- Irrigation system
- Pull-down stairs into attic storage area above the garage
- Community amenities include waterfront parks, leisure trails, boat storage, day dock, community pool, tennis, and more
Additional photos and information about 26 Harford, Beaufort, SC
All homes for sale in Habersham
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.