This special villa feels like a private residence from the private garden courtyard to the screened porch overlooking the lagoon and golf course beyond. 347 Greenwood Garden Villas has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and 1,600 square feet on a single level floor plan. Plus attractive features like accent ceiling beams and hardwood floors… make this your personal Island retreat!
Special Features Include:
- Conveniently located in a beautiful treed setting near the main entrance of Sea Pines off of Greenwood Drive
- Overlooking the quiet setting of the Heron Point Golf Course from the front and back
- Tranquil and private courtyard with mature landscaping, paver patio
- Remodeled in 2015
- The living room has wood flooring volume ceilings with accent beams, clerestory windows and oversized windows/sliders that walk out to the large screened porch
- The screened porch walks out to a paver patio and lawn extending down to the lagoon
- The kitchen features tile flooring, white “coastal style” cabinetry with a tile backsplash, white appliances, recessed lighting, breakfast bar and a pass-through to the dining area
- The master suite has wood floors, 2 closets, double vanities with a single sink and tub/shower combo
- Plantation shutters
- Ceiling fans
- Owners pets permitted
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.