4 Silver Fox Lane Moss Creek
3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 3,671 Heated Square Feet | 3-Car Garage | Tidal Marsh View | Deep Water Access
4 Silver Fox Ln has just gone through an exquisite, top-to-bottom, inside-and-out renovation with some of the finest features and finishes available. Just move in and start enjoying the Lowcountry life!
This premium location, dock, and boat lift, on the marshes of the Colleton River, affords deep water access – a rare offering in Moss Creek. And the dynamic views can be enjoyed from nearly every room in the house. You’re going to love it here.
MECHANICAL AND APPLIANCE UPDATES:
- Electric boat lift (2015)
- Entire home re-plumbed (2021)
- New water heater with re-circulator (2021)
- (3) A/C units: (2) 2016, (1) 2021
- Roof (2017)
- Upgraded screens on rear porch (2021)
- Glass replaced in most windows (including all windows in great room – 2021)
- New motors and maintenance on 2/3 garage doors with 7-year warranty (2021)
- Refrigerator (2018)
- Dishwasher, washer, and dryer (2016)
- Induction cooktop (2021)
- Double oven/convection oven with microwave (2021)
- Warming drawer (2021)
- Wine cooler and beverage center (2021)
- Ice maker (2021)
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS:
- Vertical grain heart pine flooring through entire home
- Shaker cabinets with soft close package
- 10-foot custom island
- Newest designer favorite SapienStone porcelain countertops (also in laundry room)
- Counter-to-ceiling marble backsplash
- All bathrooms completely renovated (including custom powder vanity)
- Laundry room converted into walk-in pantry with Closets by Design cabinetry
- Main floor guest bedroom converted to laundry room with farm sink and SapienStone porcelain countertops
- Custom closet in owner’s suite (paid for and to be installed by Closets by Design in September 2021. Please see separate attachment for full specs)
- New baseboards throughout
- Full interior and exterior painted
- New lighting/fixtures
- (4) new Minka Aire ceiling fans
- Deck removed and replaced with massive travertine patio
- Full yard renovation with professional landscaping, all new sod, plantings, etc.
- Located on tidal creek (just off Mackay Creek) with floating dock and boat lift. Easy access to Intracoastal/deep water.
- Community dock conveniently located a mere 250-feet away for temporary docking, if needed.
- Sellers purchased with full intention to use as a dream second home and have not left a single stone unturned during the renovation process. All work was completed with top-of-the line materials and unrivaled attention to detail.