This charming, remodeled cottage located at 44 Salt Marsh Drive is situated in an ideal location on the mainland near the Hilton Head Bridge. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and 1,250 square feet. Enjoy all the incredible amenities both Bluffton and Hilton Head Island have to offer only minutes away! Make this home and have the best of both worlds!
Special Features Include:
- Located on the Bluffton-side of the Hilton Head bridge for easy access on and off the Island
- Situated across the street from the community pool and tennis courts
- Spacious rear deck
- Updated with luxury vinyl plank flooring, crown molding and pleasant interior paint colors
- The living room features a fireplace and access to the deck
- The updated kitchen has white shaker cabinets with door hardware, stainless steel appliances including a French door refrigerator, granite countertops, and pantry closet
- Enjoy a nice skylight over the dining area and wainscoting
- The owner’s bathroom has a single wood-topped vanity, picture frame mirror and tub/shower combo
- Two, spacious, main level guest bedrooms have their own bathrooms
- The owner’s suite and adjoining office are on the second level, featuring partial decorative wood paneling on the walls and ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry room
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.