Fireworks on the 4th of July
Fireworks can be seen throughout the Lowcountry, but here are the top locations launching a fireworks display on the 4th…
- Over the Calibogue Sound On the South end of Hilton Head in Sea Pines, visit Harbour Town for a front row seat from 9 to 11 pm
- Over the Skull Creek On the North end of Hilton Head. Grab a late bite at Hudson’s, Skull Creek Boat House or Dockside and stick around for a late night display over the water from 10 – 11 pm
- Over the Broad Creek Mid-Island, grab a seat down at the Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina for HarbourFest from 6 – 10 pm
Fun Events around the Lowcountry
- Firecracker 5K 8 am at Shelter Cove Community Park
- 4th of July Parade Get decked out for the holiday and walk in the Harbour Town parade. The parade lineup starts at 9:30 am
- Children’s Parade in Bluffton Meet at the Church of the Cross in Old Town at 10 am to walk in the parade
- One Island. One Community. hosts its annual 4th of July picnic at the Boys and Girls Club/First Tee starting at 11 am. Live music, food, children’s activities and more.
Wishing you a safe and happy Independence Day!
You can follow our blog…there’s something new every Friday. Just click on the RSS feed button below to subscribe. We post an entertaining assortment of tips, helpful information and announcements from our Group, written by various authors within our team. We hope you enjoy! Thank you for your continued loyalty and entrusting us with your important real estate transition!