Introducing a new offering in Sun City with tremendous lagoon views from the master bedroom, 3-seasons room and kitchen. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Primrose floor plan is a manageable 1,420 square feet. Smart design features make this an enjoyable, and comfortable home to live in.
- Located on the north side of Active Adult community, Sun City
- Amenities throughout the 5,000-acre community include multiple clubhouses, golf courses, fitness centers, pools, tennis, pickleball, and more
- Long lagoon view
- Primrose floor plan
- Clear “stained glass” front door
- Tile flooring throughout main living areas
- Plantation shutters
- Library directly off of the foyer with built-ins, decorative ceiling fan, and hardwood flooring
- Great room featuring a fireplace with mantle, decorative ceiling fan, wainscoting, and many windows
- Crown molding in kitchen and great room
- Extended patio
- Spacious, eat-in kitchen featuring:
- Breakfast bar
- White cabinetry with door hardware
- Recessed lighting
- Pantry closet
- Sliding glass doors to 3-seasons room and patio
- Enjoy water views from the spacious owner’s suite featuring hardwood floors, decorative ceiling fan, bay window, and custom millwork
- The owner’s bathroom has an extra long double vanity, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- Oversized laundry room with many wall cabinets
- Wonderful 3-seasons room (garden room) with tile flooring and water views
- Storm shutters
- Mature landscaping on an irrigation system
- Pull down attic stairs with partially floored storage space
- The garage has a 4-foot extension
Why choose Sun City?
A 5000-acre retirement community for active adults, aged 55 and older, Sun City Hilton Head is located thirteen miles west of Hilton Head Island in Bluffton. Sun City Hilton Head residents enjoy one of the Lowcountry’s most comprehensive amenity centers.
The community’s Village Center boasts a craft center, social hall with ballroom and stage, Wall Street financial room, billiards room, fitness center with aerobics studio, indoor pool and spa, ten tennis courts, two eighteen-hole golf courses, and a horseshoe and croquet court. Residents also have the benefit of a twenty-acre lake fit for fishing and non-motorized boating and multiple restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn more
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.