This is the turn-key Sun City home you have been waiting for! 62 Sunbeam Dr. is a beautifully updated single-level home that offers plenty of living space with over 2,000 square feet–including 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a library–but with minimal maintenance required. Plus this stunning residence features many energy upgrades throughout, such as window tinting and solar tubes. Perhaps best of all, you will love entertaining year-round in the large Four Seasons room with a delightful view of the woods.
Special Features Include:
- Single level ranch with private wooded views
- Heron floor plan
- Stucco exterior facade
- Paver walkway to the front door and extension on each side of the driveway
- Two car garage enhanced with screen door panels that slide to enclose the garage, plus “garage elevator” which assists in raising storage items in the garage without the need to climb stairs
- 16’x16′ “Four Seasons” room featuring Coolaroo sunshades, decorative tile floors and a lighted ceiling fan. This room can be heated and cooled!
- Welcome guests through the leaded glass door that also features a retractable screened door. The sidelight has plantation shutters and 18″ tile dresses the floors.
- The office/den just off the foyer is furnished with two custom built-in work stations, cabinetry and shelving, plus plantation shutters and cork floors
- Eucalyptus-wood floors in the living room, dining area and kitchen
- Solar tubes in the dining area, living room and kitchen
- Large baseboard throughout the main living areas
- Spacious kitchen featuring quartz countertops, marble tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, upgraded cabinetry and lighted fan over sink
- Breakfast nook
- “Formal” dining area
- Full-size laundry room off the kitchen includes space for a secondary refrigerator and includes built-in cabinetry, counter space and sink
- Window tint throughout by Solarworks Group, Inc.
- Abundant storage throughout
- The owner’s suite features a bay window with a custom window shade and cork floors
- The renovated owner’s suite bathroom is simply gorgeous – designed with staggered height vanities, upgraded cabinetry with soft-close doors, two sinks and a sitting area, and granite countertops. Enjoy designer lighting on dimmers and flush-mounted mirrored medicine cabinets. The decorative tile walk-in shower features grab bars and a flip down teak seat.
- Guest bathroom has a granite-topped vanity, upgraded faucet, tile floors and tub/shower combo
- New roof installed in 2013
- HVAC replaced in 2011
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.