Situated on one of the most extraordinary and very private locations – between tidal water and a freshwater lagoon – on nearly an acre peninsula in Sea Pines. 150’ of direct water-frontage, just a short ride to the deep-water of Calibogue Sound and the Atlantic Ocean. At over 5,200 square feet, this three bedroom, three full bath and two half bath home went through a half million dollar renovation and expansion in 2007. This home is a compelling combination of traditional Sea Pines architecture and luxury ultra-modern finishes and features. Add to that the resort style rear yard, complete with pool, open air patios, balconies and floating dock, and you’ll discover a paradise to call home.
Special Features Include:
- Modern Chef’s Kitchen with Miele and Viking appliances, including a built-in espresso maker, steamer, double ovens and warming tray, plus a 6 burner gas range, twin subzero refrigerators and more! Gorgeous Baltop cabinetry and Ceaserstone countertops. Prep station includes a single basin sink.
- Butler’s pantry equipped with full wet bar, Subzero refrigerator and Subzero wine fridge with ~100 bottle capacity!
- Showcase 3 bay garage with handsome glass doors
- In addition to the kitchen the main living inclues a formal dining room, library, living room and family room
- Laundry room includes “crafting”/office space with custom, roll out cabinetry
- First level owner’s suite
- Upper level exercise/bonus room
- Extensive storage throughout the home: hall closets, pantries, shoe closets and walk-in attic space, plus huge unfinished bonus room over garage
- All bedrooms enjoy a waterview
- and so much more!
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.