7635 Huntington Villa in Palmetto Dunes, on Hilton Head Island, features an amazing view of the 11-mile lagoon. The 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, furnished townhome is special because of all the outdoor living spaces including a screened deck and exterior deck. Both spaces have long, lagoon views.
Special Features Include:
- End unit townhome-style villa
- This villa takes full advantage of the gorgeous setting overlooking the 11-mile lagoon with ample areas (screened porch and rear deck) to relax and take in the view
- The community dock is conveniently located by the back deck steps
- Dining area with chandelier
- The great room features volume ceilings, open to the second floor landing, and a fireplace
- The kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar
- First floor owner’s suite features a skylight in the bathroom, separate soaking tub and walk-in shower and a long, double vanity with picture frame mirrors
- Spacious en-suite guest bedrooms
- Updated flooring
- Pleasing interior paint colors
- Smooth finish ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Community pool
- Lots of storage including a locking, outdoor, private storage closet
- Pets allowed on a leash
Additional photos and details about 7635 Huntington Villas, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
See all homes for sale in Palmetto Dunes
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.
2 Responses to “7635 Huntington Villas | Close to the Beach Path and Lagoon Views”
Hi, while this villa is listed for sale, is it also available for rentals?
We are looking to rent a villa in Huntington for 2-3 weeks starting next weekend.
Please let me know!
Usually villas are still rented while they’re on the market. However, this villa has since sold and looks like it was taken off the market. Someone may be using it as a private residence now.