Built along Bear Creek Golf Course in the esteemed gated community of Hilton Head Plantation, 9 Whispering Pines Ct. is a home that was designed for entertaining.
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence encompassing over 4,200 square feet harmoniously combines refined comfort with several spacious living areas. From the impressive living room with its coffered ceiling and fireplace to the octagonal-shaped Carolina room filled with natural light, no detail has been overlooked in this splendid home. Plus enjoy the many outdoor amenities offered to residents including the incredible community pool, tennis courts, and leisure trails.
Special Features Include:
- Located on a private cul-de-sac, yet convenient to the main gate in desirable Hilton Head Plantation on the north end of Hilton Head
- Enjoy the outdoors, and tremendous lagoon to golf views, from the full-length patio, neatly trimmed with a brick border
- 8-foot wood and glass front door with transom and sidelights
- Tile, hardwood and carpet flooring
- Separate formal dining area with an exquisite chandelier and double tray ceiling
- Spacious foyer
- Volume ceilings
- Luxe millwork in the form of trimmed passageways, crown molding and oversized baseboard
- Large, central living room featuring built-ins on each side of the gas fireplace and mantle, a beautiful coffered ceiling, and 8-foot doors with transom windows that lead to the rear patio
- Informal dining space with chandelier, door to the patio, and adjacent buffet/workstation
- Generously-sized kitchen with a curved center island with light fixture and built-in stove top, wall ovens, cabinet-faced refrigerator, abundant granite countertops, tile backsplash and pantry
- Octagonal Carolina room with tile floors and a volume ceiling has a door that leads to the patio
- Gorgeous main level master suite with wood floors and tray ceiling
- The spacious master bathroom has a jetted tub, walk-in shower, extra long vanity with two sinks and abundant cabinetry, recessed lighting, tray ceiling with fan and separate toilet closet. Plus, thoughtful windows to bring in natural light but maintain privacy.
- Private room off the master suite, featuring a premium vinyl floor and a built in countertop, would make the perfect exercise room, hobby room or office
- Two spacious, en suite guest bedrooms on the second-floor feature single vanities and tub/shower combos
- Main level guest suite features built-in shelving and wood floors, which would make a great office
- Large laundry room with cabinetry, sink and plenty of counter space for folding or additional food prep space
- Ceiling fans
- New roof (2019)
- Spacious, floored walk-in attic
- Storage closet off the rear patio
- In ground propane tank
Contact us for more or to schedule a visit
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and an online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.