Getaway as often as you want to your very own cozy one bedroom villa in Palmetto Dunes! It’s the perfect spot to enjoy Hilton Head to it’s fullest – A short bike ride to the beach or enjoy wonderful shopping and dining just outside the gates of the Plantation. Nearby amenities abound from tennis to golf, fitness centers and beautiful resort pools. This villa currently enjoys short term rental, inquire about rental income and 2018 projection.
Special Features Include:
- St Andrews Common is conveniently located near the entrance of Palmetto Dunes where dining, shopping and enterainment are just across 278
- Charming, updated single bedroom villa in Palmetto Dunes close to the George Fazio golf course
- Oil rubbed bronze hardware
- Decor ceiling fans
- Solid core doors
- Terra cotta and wood flooring
- Oversized windows and french doors
- Kitchen features include:
- Maple cabinetry
- Tile backsplash
- Track lighting
- Breakfast bar
- Dining area
- Covered rear patio and fenced yard
- Offered furnished
- St Andrews Common has one of the best pools in Palmetto Dunes with a large surround pool deck and an upper deck
- St Andrews Common is pet friendly
Click here for additional photos and information about 20 Queens Folly Road Unit #1958, Hilton Head, SC 29928
Click here to see all St. Andrews Common Villas for Sale
Collins Group Realty is structured to serve. We are Results driven and our top priority is 100% post-closing satisfaction. With our unique team structure, highly specialized Realtors, unprecedented agent-to-staff ratio, and online global network, no other group offers this level of commitment and technology to serve both buyers and sellers. Contact us if we can help you and your real estate needs.
2 Responses to “Charming One Bedroom Villa at 1958 St Andrews Common”
is the house at 1958 st andrews common for sale?
Thank you, Bob
It is not currently for sale. Would you like us to set up an automatic alert for this area or property type?