Inside this Issue…
- 4 Major Incentives To Sell This Fall
- Expert Insights on the Current Housing Market
- Will Home Prices Continue To Rise?
- Leveraging Your Equity To Make a Move
- Remote Work Is Changing Our Home Needs
- If I Sell Now, Where Will I Go?
- Should I Renovate My House Before I Sell It?
- Save Time and Effort by Selling with an Agent
- Why Pricing Your House Right Matters
- How To Prepare Your House for a Winning Sale
- Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional
Start Viewing the Fall 2021 Sellers Guide HERE!
Here’s a sneak peek…
Will Home Prices Continue To Rise?
According to the latest CoreLogic Home Price Insights Report, nationwide, home values increased by an impressive 17.2% over the last 12 months. The dramatic rise happened when the inventory of houses for sale reached historic lows at the same time buyer demand skyrocketed as a result of near record-low mortgage rates.
There’s still a very limited number of homes for sale compared to demand from purchasers looking to buy them. As a result, home values will continue to appreciate, making this fall a fantastic time to sell your current house.