Chip recently drove down beautiful Plantation Drive in Sea Pines on his way to world-famous Harbour Town and captured a glimpse of some of the spectacular scenery this wonderful community has to offer.
Offering recreational activities for nearly everyone, Sea Pines includes:
– A 600+ acre forest preserve with hiking/biking trails, picnic areas, observation decks, freshwater wetlands and more – making it perfect for bird and wildlife viewing
– A multitude of tennis courts and swimming pools
– Miles of paved leisure trails for walking, running and cycling
– 3 18-hole golf courses: Ocean Course with breathtaking ocean views, Heron Point by Pete Dye and the unparallelled Harbour Town Golf Links – home to the PGA’s RBC Heritage Golf Tournament
– Lawton Stables offering horseback riding, pony rides and an animal farm
– Harbour Town with it’s outstanding shops, restaurants and the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse
– South Beach Marina, which features a fun tropical ambiance and fantastic shopping, dining and watersports
– Miles of pristine, unspoiled Atlantic Ocean beachfront
We’re sure you’ll be planning a visit in no time and we can’t wait to see you on Hilton Head Island!