Serving up delicacies like cherry-smoked Carolina trout and Lowcountry-style crawfish cakes, Chef Keith Josefiak of the Old Fort Pub has been redefining contemporary American cuisine with a southern twist. Mouth-watering is only the first of adjectives that describe the experience every guest enjoys. With spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterways, your dining experience will be complemented by amazing sunsets and vistas of moss-draped oaks.
If you’ve been looking for a true local experience, then the Old Fort Pub will be ready to exceed your expectations. Located at 65 Skull Creek Drive on Hilton Head Island, feel free to get a taste of Chef Keith’s masterwork during brunch and dinner. As the only AAA 4-star restaurants on the island, you can rest assured your dining experience will be a great one.
A Taste of the Old Fort Pub
- Old Fort Pub She Crab Soup – An Island Tradition Since 1973
- Chilled Wild Shrimp & Crab Parfait – Tropical Fruits, Tapioca Pearls, Thai Red Curry Yogurt
- Tanglewood Farms Chicken Breast – Preserved Lemons, Candied Ginger, Toasted Almonds
- Carolina Rainbow Trout – Baby Artichokes, Cremini Mushrooms, Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Dill
- Sea Island Bouillabaise – Shrimp, Scallops, Crawfish, Mussels, Tasso Ham, Collards
Old Fort Pub Hours
- Open Nightly, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch, 11 – 2 p.m.
- Happy Hour: Sunday – Thursday, 5 – 7 p.m.