View Seller Guide
Inside this Issue…
- Why You Should Sell This Spring – Expert Insights for Today’s Sellers
- Why Sellers Are Winning Big Today
- What’s Going To Happen with Home Prices This Year?
- Record Equity Gains Can Power Your Next Move
- Real Estate Voted the Best Investment
- Save Time and Effort by Selling with an Agent
- Your Agent Is Key When Pricing Your House
- Should I Update My House Before I Sell It?
- A Checklist for Selling Your House
- Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional
Start Viewing the Spring 2022 Sellers Guide HERE!
Here’s a sneak peek…
What’s Going to Happen with Home Prices This Year?
You may be thinking of selling because you’ve heard about how you can benefit from today’s rising home prices. But will that trend continue?
Where Will Home Values Go From Here?
According to the U.S. Home Price Insights Report from CoreLogic, home values increased by an average of 15% in 2021. That dramatic rise in home prices is a direct result of more buyers in the market (demand) than houses available for sale (supply). When demand is high and supply is low like it is right now, prices naturally rise. And while this is great news for what your house is worth today, you may be wondering what the future holds.
A Look at Expert Projections
The graph below shows 2022 home price forecasts from several key industry experts. The average of these projections indicates an expected 6.1% home price appreciation in 2022.
While this isn’t the dramatic 15% the market experienced last year, it is a continued increase. Basically, experts are indicating home values will continue to climb – not decline.