View Seller Guide
Inside this Issue…
- Should I Sell My House This Winter?
- Expert Insights for Today’s Sellers
- What’s Ahead for Mortgage Rates and Home Prices?
- Top Reasons Homeowners Are Selling
- What You Need To Know About Home Equity
- What Increased Housing Supply Means for Current Homeowners
- Your Home’s Asking Price Matters More Now Than Ever
- How an Agent Helps Sell Your House
- A Checklist for Selling Your House
- Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional
Start Viewing the Winter 2023 Sellers Guide HERE!
Here’s a sneak peek…
Should I Sell My House This Winter?
There’s no denying there’s a lot going on in the housing market this season. That may leave you with some questions about whether it still makes sense to sell your house. Here are three of the top questions you may be asking, and the data that helps answer them so you can make a confident decision.
Should I Wait To Sell?
Even though the supply of homes for sale has grown in 2022, inventory is still low overall. The graph below helps put the inventory growth into perspective to show we’re still in sellers’ market territory in terms of housing supply and aren’t near a neutral or buyers’ market. That means you haven’t missed your chance.
2 Responses to “Winter Seller’s Guide 2023”
Thanks for guiding us through these questions. Will definitely follow this.
So glad the information is helpful!