Indigo Run Real Estate
Life Inside Indigo Run
The newest of Hilton Head Island’s residential communities, Indigo Run’s three distinct neighborhoods offer a multitude of outstanding amenities for owners and club members. Golden Bear, named after the 18-hole course designed by the famed Jack Nicklaus, features charming Sunningdale Park with an Olympic sized pool, six Har-Tru tennis courts, sun decks, wading pool and miles of winding bike and leisure trails.
The private Golf Club neighborhood offers residents use of an exclusive 18-hole golf course and luxurious clubhouse while the exclusive River Club enclave boasts premium home sites on the banks of the Broad Creek.
Schools Children living in the community attend Hilton Head public or private schools for preschool thru high school education. Visit the Beaufort County School District website to learn more, see attendance zones and get information about “school choice.”
- The Golf Club at Indigo Run – The Golf Club at Indigo Run is a private country club located right at the heart of Indigo Run. The course, designed by Jack Nicklaus and his son, Jack Nicklaus II, was named one of the nation’s “Top Ten New Private Courses” by Golf Digest. The Golf Club houses the stocked pro shop and a gathering place where members can enjoy a prepared meal in gracious atmosphere.
- Fitness Center – The fully equipped fitness center is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of the latest cardiovascular and strength training equipment. Among the 2,300 square feet of the newly built facility, you can find a strength area, a cardio room, and an 800 square foot group exercise studio! The locker rooms offer a serene retreat, complete with showers, sauna, and a quiet lounge area and card room.
- Golden Bear Golf Club – Golden Bear golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and features a top-rated layout. Named one of “America’s Top 100 Courses Priced Under $100” in 2002 by Travel and Leisure magazine, each unique hole on the Golden Bear golf course rewards strategy and expertise. You can also find a full service driving range with an enlarged deck, new irrigation and freshly re-sodded greens that have been laser-leveled.
- Sunningdale Park Tennis and Swim Center – Members of both clubs, The Golf Club and Golden Bear, have full access to the private Sunningdale Park Tennis and Swim Center located within Indigo Run. The park features six Har-Tru tennis courts, two of which are lighted, plus a Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and a fun and exciting playground.
- Indigo Hall – Indigo Hall is a gathering space located right by a beautiful lagoon, with an outstanding view of the golf course. All members are welcome to rent this area out for any of their upcoming events or parties. Equipped with a 3,500 square foot covered outdoor pavilion, a fireplace, a roll-up curtain system in case of inclement weather, and a 2200 square foot banquet room, which includes a warming kitchen and plenty of room to host a seated gathering up to 200 guests, it is sure to be the perfect venue for all of your community gatherings!
Secure and Safe This is a gated community with 24-hour security and governed by a Property Owners Association. Guest passes are available for visitors and residents receive automobile decals.