Moss Creek Real Estate
Life in Moss Creek
Located at the foot of the Hilton Head bridges, Moss Creek is a private golf community that affords residents the luxury of Island living coupled with the convenience of life on the mainland. Surrounded by a nature preserve and the peaceful ambiance of the Lowcountry’s famous salt water marshes, Moss Creek is also bordered by the 36-acre Blue Heron Sanctuary.
Members enjoy an outstanding selection of amenities including a deep-water marina, two eighteen-hole golf courses, three swimming pools a tennis center, elegant 14,000 square foot marsh front clubhouse and restaurant, miles of leisure trails and an equestrian center.
Click here to watch more on what life is like within the gates of Moss Creek.
Click here to hear more about what the community is like from actual Moss Creek members.
Schools Children living in the community attend Hilton Head public or private schools for preschool thru high school education. Visit the Beaufort County School District website to learn more, see attendance zones and get information about “school choice.”
- Golf – Moss Creek features two golf courses, Devil’s Elbow South and Devil’s Elbow North, both of which are designed by the admired George and Tom Fazio. These courses wind throughout the community with some holes overlooking the ocean and marshes, while other feature large oak trees with beautiful Spanish moss hanging above. Equipped with a full practice facility, a driving range, putting green, and a pro shop, Moss Creek’s golf facilities are sure to win over the heart of any golfer! Click here to watch a video with more information on Moss Creek golf.
- Tennis – A private tennis center lies right in the heart of Moss Creek, featuring seven Har-Tru courts, five of which are lighted for night play. Watch a video for more information about Moss Creek’s tennis facilities by clicking here.
- Boating – Moss Creek’s marina offers boat slips and storage, private and club kayak racks, five fishing docks and two crabbing docks. The private marina is the launching point for a day of water fun, fishing, and exploration of the eleven sea islands, out into the Intracoastal waterway, and beyond. Click here to watch a video of what life is like on the water in Moss Creek.
- Fitness Center – The Bostwick Fitness Center features an indoor Fitness Center with water views, a wide range of equipment, a variety of tailored classes, and personal fitness instruction. Click here to learn more.
- Bostwick Recreational Area – Located right on the water, with views of the marsh and marina, Bostwick Recreational Area consists of an indoor and outdoor space for members to relax. It also includes a playground for children and a very large, fenced in dog park for your furry friends!
- Community Pool – The Moss Creek Community Pools are located at Bostwick Point, and are designated for the use of all Members, Renters and their Guests during authorized hours. The complex features a 4,265 sq. ft. beach entry pool to a depth of 5’6”, with geysers located at the beach entry. It also includes a 16’ diameter kiddie pool with an umbrella, as well as a lap pool, snack bar, outdoor shower, and bathrooms on site.
- Nature Preserves – Moss Creek emphasizes the natural beauty of the Lowcountry by maintaining its two beautiful nature preserves, Fording Island Nature Preserve and the Blue Heron Sanctuary. Click here to learn more about the preserves.
- Equestrian Center – Right at the entrance of Moss Creek is the incredibly renowned Equestrian Center. The center features a large barn as well as indoor and outdoor stables for the horses. It is the perfect place for riders and enthusiasts, offering lessons for children and adults in dressage and hunter jumpers!
Secure and Safe This is a gated community with 24-hour security and governed by a Property Owners Association. Guest passes are available for visitors and residents receive automobile decals.