Oldfield Real Estate
Life in Oldfield
A truly Southern Plantation community, Oldfield is located along the banks of the Okatie River with easy boating access to the Broad River. The setting within Oldfield is simply breathtaking – expansive views of tidal marshes, picturesque lagoons adorned with huge Oak trees draped with Spanish Moss and miles of meandering nature trails to enjoy it all. Resident’s enjoy an outstanding selection of amenities for a truly enhanced quality of life.
- Full-service, 20-acre equestrian center
- Outfitters center for everything from fishing excursions to boat storage
- Fitness club with personal trainers and classes
- Three community pools, including a zero-entry pool with winding slide, full-size lap pool, and kiddie pool
- Golf club 18 pristine holes designed by Greg Norman. Partake in weekly member golf events and tournaments throughout the year
- Wonderful dining options
- Six Har-Tru clay courts for the tennis-lovers, featuring member events and programs
- The community also features a dog park, basketball court, nature excursions and trails, a community garden, and more!
Learn even more about living in Oldfield here
A wonderful selection of Public and Private Schools exist on the Island. Visit the Beaufort County School District website to see attendance zones and get information about public “school choice.” Click for a complete list of Private Schools on Hilton Head.
This beautiful plantation is a natural setting for some incredible events, including weddings and large parties. Learn about hosting your event at Oldfield here
2015 BUSS award for “Best Community of the Year”
Oldfield is a member of the Audubon Sustainable Communities Program