Palmetto Hall Plantation Real Estate
Life in Palmetto Hall Plantation
Step into the pages of Southern Living! Palmetto Hall Plantation features Low Country charm at its finest! Located on the northern end of Hilton Head Island, Palmetto Hall is one of the Island’s private, non-resort communities catering to permanent residents. Featuring the best of Southern style architecture and design, the homes in this delightful neighborhood display welcoming front porches, inviting rear decks and other fine features typical of the Lowcountry lifestyle.
Fully complimented with world-class amenities, Club members enjoy a serene, one hundred acre nature preserve, two eighteen hole golf courses, two tennis courts, a sparkling community pool and an incredibly spacious clubhouse with outstanding dining facilities.
Schools Children living in the community attend Hilton Head public or private schools for preschool thru high school education. Visit the Beaufort County School District website to learn more, see attendance zones and get information about “school choice.”
- Golf – Palmetto Hall offers 36 holes, making up two courses of pristine championship golf designed by Arthur Hills and Robert Cupp. After opening in 1991, the Arthur Hills was instantly named a classic by Golf Digest Magazine, which rated it among America’s Top 10 New Courses. The course has since received a 4-star rating and is listed as one of 2008-09’s “Best Places to Play,” while the signature par-4 18th hole was named one of 2008-09’s top 18 holes in the Low Country by WTOC News. The Robert Cupp course is a stunningly original design that tests the better player but accommodates higher handicappers as well. Cupp, Golf World’s former Architect of the Year, opened his course in 1993, and it continues to draw high praise for its flexibility, sound shot values and impeccable year-round conditioning. Enjoy playing a great round of golf all while experiencing the towering pines, moss-draped oaks, sparkling lagoons, and wildlife that the Lowcountry has to offer!
- Baird’s Pub – Located in the Palmetto Hall Clubhouse, you will find a spectacular dining facility. The quaint pub is named after Colonel George W. Baird, the encampment of the United States Army’s 32nd Colored Infantry who were on Hilton Head Island to build Fort Howell. Baird’s Pub offers superb cuisine, impeccable service and an outstanding menu developed by our culinary staff. Members and guests have access to a full bar, fine wine, and gourmet food at Baird’s Pub. Enjoy a delicious Lowcountry luncheon with family and friends in the elegant Clubhouse dining room or plan an easy date night with wine pairing dinners!
- Tennis – Palmetto Hall features two tennis courts that are located just by the playground and pool. The tennis courts are open to members year-round.
- Pool – Located just beside the Clubhouse, is the pool. The Palmetto Hall pool is open to members and features Olympic style lanes for lap swimming, a shallow pool for the young children, and a small pavilion perfect for hosting cookouts, parties, or any type of event you may be planning.
- Playground – Conveniently within the same area as the tennis courts and pool, there is a small yet exciting playground for children to enjoy!
Secure and Safe This is a gated community with 24-hour security and governed by a Property Owners Association. Guest passes are available for visitors and residents receive automobile decals.
Palmetto Hall Real Estate