New Construction Buyer Representation
Collins Group Realty Real Estate Specialists provide full-service New Construction Buyer Representation when you decide to purchase a new construction home from a home builder/developer.
Please remember that the sales agent working for the developer is representing the developer’s interest, not yours.
“Our CGR Real Estate Specialist remained in touch while we were building. He worked with us over a year and helped us in every area of building our home. He read through legal documents, spent time with us at the design center, at all the inspections and even helped us secure a rental home until we were able to move in. He was a true representative for us, his clients.”Mr. & Mrs. Longbucco
New Home Services Provided:
- Buyer Representation
- Detailed explanation of developer purchase contract
- Explanation of responsible party for payment of property survey, recording fees, transfer fees, etc.
- Discussion about how to maximize developer incentives
- Provide recommendations of alternative lenders, closing attorneys, and insurance agents vs developer preferred vendors
- Attend key meetings from contract signing to closing
- Oversee floor plan & option selections to ensure the home is built according to contract
- Assist with selection of homesite and structural options
- Provide weekly photos of home construction, if needed
- Maintain consistent communication with the building superintendent
- Compare builder product quality to other local developers
- Advise on outside contractors for modifications or additions not offered by the developer
- Provide advice for consideration of hiring a licensed home inspector
- Introduction to Collins Group Realty team members involved throughout the home buying process
Before your initial visit to a new home community, let your Buyer Specialist know so they can plan to go with you, or advise the on-site salesperson within the community that you have your own Realtor representation.
Should You Buy an Existing Home or New Construction? Click to see the blog post.
Home Builder Confidence Hits All-Time Record Click to see the blog post.