If you’re like most people, and you don’t know where to start, this free workshop is for you!
Does this Sound Like You?
Are you concerned about a home inspection and unsure of what repairs, if any, you should make upfront?
Do you have years of accumulated “stuff” that you don’t know what to do with?
Would you find it beneficial to learn exactly what you need to do to get your home ready for the market to attract today’s buyers?
Would you like to learn the best-proven pricing, and marketing strategies to get top dollar in today’s market?
Are you interested in learning about our local market trends and the best timing to sell?
“This was EXCELLENT!” Ample opportunity to ask all my questions.”
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- Decluttering – how and why to get rid of years of accumulated stuff
- Staging and paint color tips to attract today’s buyers
- Pre-inspection – whether or not it makes sense for you, which repairs, if any to address upfront, and when to sell “as-is”
- Marketing – How to ATTRACT the right buyers to your home and help them envision living there
- Pricing and Timing strategy to get maximum interest and top dollar
- Bulletproofing the transaction so that you are in the driver’s seat throughout the contract-to-close period
- Detailed analysis of our local market data broken out by price range to give you context to make informed decisions
Upcoming Free Events
Next Event Date TBA
Bring your friends and family. Refreshments will be provided!
Collins Group Realty’s Hilton Head Office
852 William Hilton Parkway, Ste 2B (Second Floor)
Chip Collins | Broker-in-Charge / Listing Specialist
As the owner, broker-in-charge, and Hilton Head Island Listing Specialist of Collins Group Realty, Chip maintains a commitment to excellence throughout the group and ensures the best experience we can offer our valued real estate clients. Chip founded Collins Group Realty in 2002 with the mission to deliver superior real estate services with unparalleled professionalism, responsiveness, and resources, resulting in rewarding, client-for-life relationships. CGR is a smaller, tight-knit group with BIG Results for our clients.